Socialsuite is a global venture-backed ESG & social impact software reporting platform, adopted by over 200 organizations worldwide including publicly traded companies across the NASDAQ, NYSE, and OTC Markets.
Our mission is to help all organizations show the change they are making. By helping customers show their change, we see a world where every organization has a positive impact.
This role is based in NYC or Austin and would be ideal for someone with a keen interest in contributing towards the growth of a fast growing startup in the sustainability tech space.
Socialsuite is seeking a Marketing Associate to oversee the company's marketing activities in North America. Reporting to the President, the successful candidate will be responsible for creating content, sending emails, organizing conference participation, conference follow-up, and managing the company's North American Salesforce.com instance. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 to 4 years of experience working within a SaaS lead generation role and a passion for social impact and corporate responsibility.
• Create compelling content (including blog posts, webinars, eBooks, and case studies) that aligns with Socialsuite's brand and marketing goals.
• Manage the company's email marketing campaigns, including creating and sending newsletters, lead nurturing emails, and promotional emails.
• Coordinate conference and event participation, including pre-event promotion, booth setup, and post-event follow-up. • Manage and maintain the company's North American Salesforce.com instance, including data entry, lead management, and reporting.
• Work closely with the sales team to create and execute targeted campaigns that generate qualified leads and move them through the sales funnel. • Conduct market research and stay up-to-date on industry trends to inform Socialsuite's marketing strategies.
Qualifications included the following:
• 2 to 4 years of experience working in a SaaS lead generation role.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrated experience creating compelling content that drives engagement and conversion.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet tight deadlines.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Proficiency with Salesforce.com or other CRM systems.
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or a related field.
Location: This role is based in New York or Austin.
If you are passionate about using marketing to create social impact and meet the qualifications outlined above, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line : Marketing Assistant (North America)
Socialsuite provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other protected classification.